Accounts Officer (Full Time)
About Six Eleven
Six Eleven is a fine food and lifestyle product distributor with a unique focus on sustainable products and independent brands. Our distribution network covers both retail and on trade channels. With an ever growing and exciting product portfolio, we are hoping to expand our team and are looking for passionate individuals to join our operations.
We are looking for a fun, meticulous individual to join our growing team here at Six Eleven, to look after our day-to-day finance operations. You are someone who can work independently and take ownership to meet various deadlines. Having a passion or experience in F&B or FMCG industry would make this an enjoyable role with plenty of room for professional development.
- Raising and organising purchase orders & sales invoices, entry of bills & expenses with completeness and accuracy.
- Maintaining clear record and performing follow up on Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
- Performing accounts & bank reconciliation.
- Reviewing and improving internal processes.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of polytechnic diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in Excel, Google Sheet, Quickbooks or other similar software solutions will be an advantage.
- Detail oriented, organised and thorough.
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual wage supplement
- Staff rates on all Six Eleven products
- Professional development opportunity
- Place of Work: Chai Chee
- Position open only to Singaporean or Permanent Residents
Interested individuals, do drop us a note with your resume along with a short introduction of yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.